Identify Co-Investigators & Collaborators
Use the CTSI Directory to explore profiles and publications of UCLA CTSI faculty and postdocs. Use the directory to search and find subject-matter experts, people with similar interests and more.
- Search by first name, last name, profile content, mesh terms, department
Identify Community Partners
The CTSI Community Engagement and Research Program (CERP) helps investigators identify possible community collaborators.
- Assistance with recruitment and data collection
- Community outreach assistance from multilingual staff members
- Identify funding for community-partnered research projects
- Grant preparation
- Networking opportunities for community and academic investigators
- Support for analysis of community-partner data
- Trainings, symposia and workshops to deepen and promote academic-community collaborations